Mittwoch, 26. November 2014

Sunrise over Zurich

Sunrise over Zurich

Yeah yeah, long time no see, whatever. After a sleepless night I walked up the Uetliberg and watched the sun rise. I stayed up there for about two or three hours and took pictures, drank a hot coffee and enjoy the view. Then I walked back down and took some more pictures on this creepy foggy way. And no, I didn’t sleep when I got home, I stood up and even went to a concert in the evening to take even more pictures. Now, already one week later, I still can’t regret it and finally am done with sorting and editing the photos from last Friday’s Morning. The Photos of the concert, which was btw (once again) at the Big Ben Pub Westside in Zurich, by The Tobey Lucas Band will probably follow soon.
















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen